At Caravan, we believe in supporting the community the way it has supported us. Whether we’re walking, running or trucking for a cure, helping bring Santa to the kids or supporting our men and women in uniform, Caravan is always happy to lend a hand and make the world better for the people who need it.
Some of the charitable initiatives we participate in:
- United Way
- Santa Claus Parade
- Trucking for a cure
- MS walk
- Phoenix Place
- Canadian Forces
- Movember Canada
- Feed The Children Foundation
- Daffodil Month (Canadian Cancer Society)
Caravan Logistics Inc. no longer accepts donation requests via mail, e-mail, fax or telephone. All donation requests must now be submitted online. The following guidelines must be met in order to be considered for support from Caravan Logistics Inc. Before making a donation request, please review the criteria listed below.
- All proposals must be submitted in writing
- Organizations must be registered, not-for-profit/charity organizations in Canada and have a charitable number
- Organizations considered – education, culture, environment, physical disabilities, social programs, health/medical, local community or disaster relief
- Recipients of Caravan Logistics charitable donations must provide written documentation of the donation or a tax receipt of the donation. These documents are forwarded to Caravan Logistics Accounting department for auditing purposes.
If your charitable organization wishes to apply for a donation request, please fill out our online application form.